Thursday, January 21, 2010

His Answer

God answers our prayers in His own time, in His own ways.

Over the last six months, my heart has hurt like no other time in my life. So many changes…so many trials…so many prayers left unanswered…at least that’s what I thought. I stepped back, away from God. Life wasn’t going the way I planned. I didn’t quit on Him, I just stopped begging. The hunger that was in me subsided…waiting for me to return with God’s word & His touch to feed my soul.

I’m still struggling to find my way back to feel His arms around me. All this time, He’s never left me. He’s always been right there, whispering, beckoning me, pulling me back in the right directions every time I stepped out into the darkness.

There is no substitute for the arms of the Father. There is no counselor like my Jesus. There is no person in this world that can fill the empty places of the heart like the Great I Am. He is all, and everything in life. Without Him there is no point of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment